Connectionists: Four lectureships available at University of Sussex

Thomas Nowotny T.Nowotny at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 12:28:57 EDT 2022

Dear Connectionists,
four permanent positions at the level of lecturer (assistant professor) are available at University of Sussex due to our rapid expansion in Computer Science and AI. The lectureships are for any topics in Computer Science/Informatics, including bio-inspired AI and computational neuroscience.
Please get in touch if you want to know more.
The full advert is here:
https://www.sussex.ac.uk/about/jobs/lecturer-com-sci-8058

Come and work with us in the beautiful city of Brighton on the South coast of England.

Best regards,
Thomas

--
Prof. Thomas Nowotny
Head of AI Research Group

I support the University of Sussex Community Pledge, as I continue to help those around me during the pandemic.  Small acts of collaboration, kindness and integrity can make a big difference.  www.sussex.ac.uk/community-pledge<http://www.sussex.ac.uk/community-pledge>