Connectionists: Abstract submission open for NICE 2022!

Aimone, James Bradley jbaimon at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 21 09:30:08 EDT 2021

Hi,

The call for papers is open for NICE 2022!  We are planning a hybrid event March 28-April 1, with the in person meeting at University of Texas San Antonio and an online option.

The NICE Conference aims to include cutting edge work in neuromorphic computing architectures and hardware, applications of neural computing, neural algorithms and machine learning, and theoretical and computational neuroscience with a goal of influencing computing.  We seek submissions from any of these areas describing new and impactful results in these areas.

Submissions accepted for talks will have the option of being included in the 2022 NICE proceedings, which will be published in the ACM International Conference Proceedings Series.  We accept both full length papers (8-10 pages) and extended abstracts (2 pages).

Due Dates:
Abstract / Paper Due Date: November 30th, 2021
Acceptance Decisions: January 20th, 2022
Camera Ready Papers Due: February 15th, 2022

The call for papers can be found here:
https://easychair.org/cfp/nice2022

We look forward to seeing you at NICE 2022!

Brad Aimone & the 2022 NICE Program Committee

James Bradley Aimone, Ph.D.
Cognitive and Emerging Computing Department
Center for Computing Research
Sandia National Laboratories