Connectionists: [Jobs] Doctoral student in deep learning with vision transformers at KTH in Stockholm, Sweden

Kevin Smith ksmith at kth.se
Thu Sep 9 18:34:35 EDT 2021

We are looking for a doctoral student interested in Artificial
Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision that will work in a
newly funded project financed by the Swedish AI-program WASP (Wallenberg
AI, Autonomous Systems and Software Program, www.wasp-sweden.org), which
offers a graduate school with research visits, partner universities, and
visiting lecturers. The aim of the research project is to develop more
efficient vision transformer models. Specifically, we are interested in
methods that allow transformers to scale up to operate on high resolution
images, an essential task for medical image analysis. We are interested in
developing more data-efficient training methods for vision transformers
which reduce their reliance on large pretraining datasets. The project will
include aspects of interpretability – providing insights into how vision
transformers make decisions – and applications to medical image analysis.

Read more and apply at the KTH job portal
https://www.kth.se/en/om/work-at-kth/lediga-jobb/what:job/jobID:427503/where:4/