Connectionists: A tenured research scientist position at RIKEN, Tokyo for female researchers

Emtiyaz Khan emtiyaz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 06:48:59 EDT 2021

Dear all,
Hope you and your loved ones are well and safe. I wanted to bring to your
attention an open position we have in our Approximate Bayesian Inference
group (https://team-approx-bayes.github.io/) at RIKEN-AIP Tokyo (
https://aip.riken.jp/). The position is specifically for a female
researcher with expertise in Machine Learning and interest in application
domains relevant to society. This is an "indefinite-term" position, which
is equivalent to a tenured position, but at the research scientist level.

Our hope is that this position will provide a starting point for the
researcher to develop their own research program, who will eventually lead
a team of their own in the future (as a professor or team/group leader).

You can find the details of the position at this page:
https://www.riken.jp/en/careers/researchers/20210901_8/index.html

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at
jobs-abi-riken-aip [at] googlegroups.com

--
Emtiyaz Khan,
AIP, RIKEN, Tokyo.