Connectionists: Professorship in AI at the Stralsund University of Applied Sciences

André Grüning andre.gruening at hochschule-stralsund.de
Tue Oct 19 04:55:30 EDT 2021

Professorship in AI at the Stralsund University of Applied Sciences

In the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science we have
an open position for a permanent W2 professorship in Artificial
Intelligence.

Application deadline is 7.11.2021 with planned start date
for the new appointee on 1.9.2022.

The post involves teaching and (applied) research. Willingness to
participate in the self-administration of the institution is also
expected.

The formal and binding announcement of the opening (in German only)
can be found at:

<https://www.hochschule-stralsund.de/host/aktuelles/stellenangebote/>

or

<https://jobs.zeit.de/jobs/professur-w2-kuenstliche-intelligenz-in-der-fakultaet-fuer-elektrotechnik-und-informatik-hochschule-stralsund-stralsund-1047713#SPCoTWt4aGMzdUJDSUVRZ1JNPSws>

We are in particular looking for a candidate with comprehensive
knowledge of and practical experience in at least one of the
following areas:

- neurocognition
- neurorobotics,
- deep learning
- natural language processing
- computer brain interfaces.

Note that normally one of the requirements for an appointment
is that the candidate has work experience of at least 5 years prior
to the appointment, of which at least three shall be outside the
(immediate) University sector.

For further information, contact the chair person of the appointment
committee Prof Andre Gruening, <andre_gruening at hochschule-stralsund.de>

--
Prof. Dr. André Grüning