Connectionists: Neuro/Perspective input requested for SfN Poster - 5 min survey

Sean Manion stmanion at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:43:27 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Along with Dr. Amicia Elliott of NIMH, we are preparing a poster
presentation for the upcoming Society for Neuroscience meeting for the
historical track focused on neuroscience frameworks and perspectives.

We would love to have your anonymous input on 9 simple questions (and one
background Y/N question) to help in our efforts. This should not take more
than 5min, unless of course you want to dive in deeper.

Neuroscience Questionnaire - Google Forms
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dG41UFaPtlDXTg8MsxNor1pKe-LlW0MuTN507zNv5Xc/edit>

Thank you!

Sean