Connectionists: Scientific Integrity, the 2021 Turing Lecture, etc. (Maria Kesa)

Danny Silver danny.silver at acadiau.ca
Thu Nov 18 13:06:01 EST 2021

I agree. . There is no place for this on a scientific email list.
Stick to critique of the science/work, or get your jollies on Facebook or whatever it is called today.
. Danny
==========================
Daniel L. Silver
Professor, Jodrey School of Computer Science
Director, Acadia Institute for Data Analytics
Acadia University,
Office 314, Carnegie Hall,
Wolfville, Nova Scotia Canada B4P 2R6

t. (902) 585-1413
f. (902) 585-1067

acadiau.ca<http://www2.acadiau.ca/index.php>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/acadiauniversity>  Twitter<https://twitter.com/acadiau>  YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/AcadiaWebmaster>  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/acadia-university?trk=biz-companies-cym>  Flickr<https://www.flickr.com/photos/acadiauniversity/albums>
[id:image001.png at 01D366AF.7F868A70]