Connectionists: Tenure-track Position at the University of Amsterdam

Jan-Willem van de Meent j.w.vandemeent at uva.nl
Tue Nov 16 09:18:25 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We have an opening for a tenure-track position at the University of Amsterdam, which will be affiliated with our ELLIS unit. The deadline for applications is December 13:

https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/Tenure-Track-position-In-Machine-Learning/735935202/

We are inviting applications from excellent candidates whose research focuses on machine learning, including application areas of machine learning in the natural sciences. We are highly encouraging applications by researchers from under-represented groups in computing and will prioritize such applications in our review process.

If you have any questions about this position, please contact Max Welling <m.welling at uva.nl<mailto:m.welling at uva.nl>> and/or me, Jan-Willem van de Meent <j.w.vandemeent at uva.nl<mailto:j.w.vandemeent at uva.nl>>.

With best wishes,
Jan-Willem

--
Jan-Willem van de Meent