Connectionists: Announcing DENDRITES 2022

Yiota Poirazi poirazi at imbb.forth.gr
Mon Nov 8 13:25:54 EST 2021

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that after the cancellation of our 2020 meeting
because of the covid-19 pandemic, DENDRITES 2022 will take place in Heraklion,
Crete on 23-26 May 2022.

This is the 4th of a very successful series of meetings on the island of
Crete that is dedicated to dendrites. The meeting will bring together
scientific leaders from around the globe to present their theoretical and
experimental work on dendrites. The meeting program is designed to
facilitate discussions of new ideas and discoveries, in a relaxed
atmosphere that emphasizes interaction.

DENDRITES 2022
EMBO Workshop on Dendritic Anatomy, Molecules and Function
Heraklion, Crete, Greece
23-26 May 2022
http://meetings.embo.org/event/20-dendrites

*Organizing committee:*
Yiota Poirazi, IMBB-FORTH, GR
Kristen Harris, University of Texas-Austin, US
Michael Häusser, University College London, GB
Matthew Larkum, Humboldt University of Berlin, DE

*Registration and abstract submission will open soon at:*

http://meetings.embo.org/event/20-dendrites

Submissions of abstracts are due by *February 1st, **2022.*
Notifications will be provided by February 28th, 2022.

Potential attendees are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract as presenters
will have registration priority.

For more information about the conference, please refer to our web site or
send email to info at mitos.com.gr

We look forward to seeing you at DENDRITES 2022!

on behalf of the organizers,

Yiota Poirazi

--
Panayiota Poirazi, Ph.D.