Connectionists: Faculty positions at the University of Leeds, England

Netta Cohen N.Cohen at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Nov 2 17:05:54 EDT 2021

Dear connectionists,

The School of Computing at the University of Leeds invites applications for a number of Lecturer posts at either Grade 8 (view advert<https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/EPSCP1074>) or Grade 7 (view advert<https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/EPSCP1073>). We are a highly-ranked academic department with a vibrant research culture and a commitment to excellence in our teaching. We are recruiting these posts in support of our current and planned growth in both fundamental and applied computer science. The positions are open-ended research and teaching academic positions, with start dates as early as January 2022, or as soon as possible thereafter.

We are seeking candidates whose research demonstrably aligns with one or more of our existing research themes, however we would particularly welcome applications from candidates with research interests in AI and robotics (including the interface to computational and cognitive neuroscience).

We welcome applications from both academic and non-academic organizations, from future colleagues who wish to work part-time or flexibly, and we particularly encourage women and members of ethnic minorities or other under-represented groups to apply.

All applications submitted by 23.59 (UK time) on 26 November, 2021 will receive full consideration.

Best wishes,

Netta

Netta Cohen
Professor of Complex Systems