Connectionists: Phd and Postdoc Positions in Neuromorphic Computing and Software at Forschungzentrum Juelich

Emre Neftci eneftci at uci.edu
Wed May 5 13:20:11 EDT 2021

The newly created Peter Gruenberg Institute-15 led by Emre Neftci at Forschungzentrum Juelich is excited to offer PhD and Postdoc positions in the area of neuromorphic engineering. We are looking for creative researchers with interest in brain-inspired machine learning and neuromorphic hardware.

To see full descriptions and apply, please follow these links:
https://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2021D-049-EN-PGI-15.html
https://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2021-175-EN-PGI-15.html

Applications are due May 10 and 21 respectively, but we'll continue reading applications until the positions are filled.

Please contact me directly for any questions.

Emre Neftci

--
Emre Neftci, PhD,
Assistant Professor,  Neuromorphic Machine Intelligence Lab (http://nmi-lab.org/),