Connectionists: Research Fellow / Postdoc positions in Complex Networks and Brain Dynamics

pokornam pokornam at cs.cas.cz
Mon May 3 10:49:00 EDT 2021

We are looking for new team members to join the Complex Networks and
Brain Dynamics group to work on its interdisciplinary projects. The
group is part of the Department of Complex Systems, Institute of
Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences - based in Prague,
Czech Republic.

We focus on the development and application of methods of analysis and
modelling of real-world complex networked systems, with particular
interest in the structure and dynamics of human brain function. Our main
research areas are neuroimaging data analysis (fMRI & EEG, iEEG,
anatomical and diffusion MRI), brain dynamics modelling, causality and
information flow inference, nonlinearity and nonstationarity, graph
theory, machine learning and multivariate statistics; with applications
in neuroscience, climate research, economics and general communication
networks. More information about the group at http://cobra.cs.cas.cz/.

For details about the positions please see:
https://www.cs.cas.cz/job-offer/COBRA-postdoc-positions-Hlinka3/cs

Informal inquires can be sent to the group leader Ing. Mgr. Jaroslav
Hlinka, Ph.D., hlinka at cs.cas.cz

Institute of Computer Science
Czech Academy of Sciences
Pod Vodarenskou vezi 2