Connectionists: 15 PhD positions in Neuroscience, Engineering and Information Technology

Andrea Brovelli andrea.brovelli at univ-amu.fr
Wed Mar 31 12:56:31 EDT 2021

Dear all,

In2PrimateBrains (H2020 MSCA Innovative Training Network) proposes a highly competitive training-through-research programme dedicated to the study of neuronal intra and inter-areal communication in non-human primate (NHP) brains.

Our Training Network consists of fifteen individual scientific projects, with extensive collaborations between consortium institutions. We are currently recruting PhD candidates for each project.

Web site for additional job details: http://In2PrimateBrains.eu

The full list of PhD projects is available here: http://phdprojects.in2primatebrains.eu

APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE: http://phdopportunites.in2primatebrains.eu

APPLICATION DEADLINE:*30/04/2021*, 23:00 – Europe/Brussels

Best regards,

Andrea