Connectionists: ECML PKDD: call for participation in challenges

YULIA SIDOROVA yuliasid at ucm.es
Fri Mar 19 07:02:29 EDT 2021

**Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP**

The ECML PKDD 2021 hosts a few DISCOVERY CHALLENGES:
—Farfech Fashion Recommendations Challenge;
—Finding the planet in the noise: De-trending exoplanet lightcurves from
non-linear noise;
—Discover the mysteries of the Maya.

For more information please visit https://2021.ecmlpkdd.org/?page_id=1610

*IMPORTANT DATES*
Challenge Start: April 01, 2021;
Challenge End: July 01, 2021;
Challenge Results Notification: July 05, 2021;
Paper Submission for Runner-up’s: July 22, 2021.
Conference: September, 13-17, 2021 (Virtual).

Other events at ECML PKDD:
-regular papers (Research and Applied Data Science Tracks)
https://2021.ecmlpkdd.org/?page_id=1599
-journal track https://2021.ecmlpkdd.org/?page_id=1341
-PhD forum https://2021.ecmlpkdd.org/?page_id=1591
-workshops and tutorials: https://2021.ecmlpkdd.org/?page_id=1603

We look forward to welcoming you in Bilbao.