Connectionists: internship: adapter layers for speech-to-text translation

Matthias Gallé mgalle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:20:25 EDT 2021

At Naver Labs Europe we have been exploring adapter layers for
multi-lingual & domain translation models. We are now looking for a
motivated intern to continue this exploration for speech translation
models.

This is an exciting opportunity for an advanced research master or PhD
student interested in working alongside experienced researchers in a
world-class industrial research lab. Publications of results is strongly
encouraged

More details and applications instructions:
https://europe.naverlabs.com/job/unsupervised-speech-to-text-translation-using-adapter-modules/

--mg