Connectionists: PhD Positions in a Research Project (Machine Learning) at Madeira Island

Morgado Dias morgado.dias.uma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:47:27 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Can you please help spreading the information about these positions for a research project leading to PhD, which is in areas connected to your unit/list?

This is a research project in the Machine Learning area that will take place in the beautiful Madeira Island, Portugal. We will select and analyse features (environmental, nutricional, and images) regarding banana trees and fruit to determine their productivity and maturation stage.
We are looking for motivated candidates with Electrical/ Computer Science background willing to pursue a PhD.

More details are available here:

https://www.euraxess.pt/jobs/651453 <https://www.euraxess.pt/jobs/651453>

Thank you,

Morgado Dias
Associate Professor in Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering PhD Director
BIESA Lab Coordinator <https://biesa.arditi.pt/>

morgado at uma.pt <mailto:morgado at uma.pt>
Tel.: 291-705307