Connectionists: Information theory workshop at CNS*2021 -- call for contributed talks

Joseph Lizier joseph.lizier at sydney.edu.au
Wed Jun 9 20:11:31 EDT 2021

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the Workshop on Methods of Information Theory in Computational Neuroscience<https://abzinger.github.io/202107-CNS2021-ITW.html> will be held once again at the CNS*2021<http://www.cnsorg.org/cns-2021> conference, online.
The workshop will be held during sessions over two days of the main conference, July 6 and 7 (time TBA).

Our confirmed speakers so far include the following (schedule available soon):

  *   Tatyana Sharpee, Salk Institute
  *   Raul Vicente, University of Tartu
  *   Viola Priesemann, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
  *   Fernando Rosas, Imperial College London
  *   Fleur Zeldenrust, Radboud University
  *   Aaron Gutcknecht, University of Goettingen
  *   Lucas Rudelt, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
  *   ... more TBA!

Also, we would like to call for contributions of talks. If you are interested in contributing a talk, please send a title and abstract to Abdullah Makkeh (abdullah.alimakkeh at uni-goettingen.de<mailto:abdullah.alimakkeh at uni-goettingen.de>) at your earliest convenience (earlier submissions will be prioritised).

Please pay attention to the registration<https://www.cnsorg.org/cns-2021-registration-fees> for CNS*2021 (early bird deadline and fees), and see our website<https://abzinger.github.io/202107-CNS2021-ITW.html> for more details.

We hope you will join us there!

Organising Committee:
Michael Wibral (co-chair)
Abdullah Makkeh (co-chair)