Connectionists: Young post-doc neuromorphic position at Sevilla Microelectronics Institute, Spain.

bernabe bernabe at imse-cnm.csic.es
Mon Jul 12 14:35:07 EDT 2021

*Young post-doc neuromorphic position at IMSE*

The "Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla" (IMSE) has an opening for
a 3-year young post-doc position to join the Neuromorphic Group at IMSE
(www.imse-cnm.csic.es/neuromorphs), financed by the Andalusian Regional
Government. Gross annual salary is 30k€, which allows for a wealthy life
in Sevilla, Spain.

Requirements:

- Official PhD graduation date must be after June 2016, although earlier
dates are possible in case of leaves due to pregnancies, child birth,
adoption, major accident or disease.

- Deadline for candidacy submission is end of July. Prospective
candidates please contact us at bernabe at imse-cnm.csic .

- More details here: <link>
<http://www2.imse-cnm.csic.es/neuromorphs/data/_uploaded/image/Post-doctoral%20Fellowship%20at%20the%20IMSE%20Neuromorphic%20Group.pdf>

The IMSE Neuromorphic Group develops research in Silicon chips and FPGAs
for neuromorphic hardware with stronger focus on vision applications. We
have developed several DVS (Dynamic Vision Sensor) cameras as well as
cortical processing systems and spiking based learning techniques. In
the last years we have strongly engaged into exploiting memristors for
neuromorphic hardware and have designed full monolithic CMOS-memristive
neuromorphic systems. We welcome both, candidates with more hardware
profile (either analog or digital) as well as with more computing
profile. The successful candidate can participate in any of the active
research projects in the group (see www.imse-cnm.csic.es/neuromorphs),
can also develop alternative research lines within the neuromorphic
field, participate in grant proposals, and advice PhD and MSc students.

Please do redistribute. Deadline is very short. Thanks.