Connectionists: AISTATS 2022 Call for Papers

Gherardo Varando gherardo.varando at uv.es
Tue Jul 6 05:06:22 EDT 2021

Dear all,

(Posting on behalf of the AISTATS 2022 organizing committee)

We invite submissions to the 25th International Conference on
Artificial
Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), and welcome paper submissions on
artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and related
areas.

The dates are as follow:

-   **Abstract submission deadline: Friday, 8 October 2021 11:59am
    (UTC)**
-   **Paper submission deadline: Friday, 15 October 2021 11:59am
(UTC)**
-   Supplementary material submission: Friday, 22 October 2021 11:59am
    (UTC)
-   Reviews released: Friday, November 26, 2021
-   Author rebuttals due: Friday, 3 December 2021 11:59am (UTC)
-   Final decisions: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
-   Camera-ready deadline: Wednesday, 23 February 2022 11:59am (UTC)
-   Tentative conference dates: March 30 - April 1, 2022

For details refer to the complete call for papers available
at https://aistats.org/aistats2022/cfp.html.

*Physical Attendance
The AISTATS 2022 organizing committee is committed to the safety and
health of our community. We are currently reviewing the best option for
AISTATS 2022 (either physical or virtual conference). In any case,
**physical attendance will not be mandatory for authors of accepted
papers.** As soon as we have made a final decision, we will update the
information to the webpage. Thank you for your patience and
understanding.

Isabel Valera and Francisco J. R. Ruiz
AISTATS 2022 Program Chairs

Gustau Camps-Valls