Connectionists: Final Extension of deadline (ISMSI21)

Suash Deb suashdeb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:00:33 EST 2021

Dear colleagues,

Warm greetings to all.

This is about  2021 5th International Conference on Intelligent
Systems, Metaheuristics & Intelligent Systems  (ISMSI21).   The
conference was slated to be held in Victoria, Seychelles during April
10-11, 2021 http://ismsi.org/

However,  due to the prevailing global pandemic situation, the same
would be held as a full-fledged virtual conference on the same
date(s).

EURO ( The Association of European Operational Research Societies)
/its spl. interest group on Metaheuristics being the technical
sponsors of the ISMSI21.

Due to the numerous requests from our peers we have extended the
submission deadline for a final time

Extended Submission Deadline
20th Feb, 2021

Proceedings
As in the previous 4 editions, the proceedings of  ISMSI21 will be
published by ICPS of ACM and published papers will be indexed by Ei
Compendex & Scopus.

Apart from the scope there is scope for a selected & subset of papers,
after being extended, to be considered for publication at a special
issue of the NCAA journal  (a Springer publication with 2019 Impact
Factor  & 5 year Impact Factor of 4.774 & 4.627 respectively)
https://www.springer.com/journal/521).

Some papers may also be considered for EJOR, an Elsevier Publication (
2019 Impact Factor  & 5 year Impact Factor of 4.213 & 4.729
respectively) https://www.journals.elsevier.com/european-journal-of-operational-research

Keynote Speeches
Leading scientists from  USA & Europe will deliver the Keynote
Speeches  at the conference http://ismsi.org/keynote.html

We hope to receive your manuscript(s) in the coming days.

Best regards,
Suash Deb
General Chair, ISMSI21