Connectionists: Faculty positions in Cognitive Neuroscience at Durham University, UK

Ulrik Beierholm beierh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:43:24 EST 2021

The Department of Psychology at Durham University seeks to appoint up to
eight talented individuals to the role of Assistant Professor across
multiple recruitment calls this year.  In the current call, we welcome
applications from those with research and teaching interests in the broad
field of Cognitive Neuroscience. We are particularly eager to hear from
applicants with a focus on perception, action or multisensory integration,
learning and memory, or clinically relevant research areas, and those
working with imaging or neurostimulation methods (ie fMRI, EEG, TMS), or
rodent models of cognition. We welcome applicants whose work would extend
our Cognitive Neuroscience research and MSc teaching in novel directions,
as well as those whose research can forge new links between Cognitive
Neuroscience and our other research groups, Developmental Science and
Quantitative Social Psychology.

This post offers an exciting opportunity to make a major contribution to
the development of internationally excellent research and teaching while
allowing you unrivalled opportunities to progress and embed your career in
an exciting and progressive institution. For more information, please
follow the link

https://durham.taleo.net/careersection/du_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=21000110&tz=GMT%2B00%3A00&tzname=Europe%2FLondon
Ulrik Beierholm, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology, Durham University
http://beierholm.net