Connectionists: Two positions in neural network modeling

Jeffrey Bowers J.Bowers at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Jan 24 14:17:59 EST 2021

Please find link to two Research Associate (Postdoc) positions to join the ERC project "Generalisation in Mind and Machine" at University of Bristol, UK.  One position is more junior (I would consider hiring talented persons with an undergraduate degree who have experience working with deep learning/NNs), and one more senior.  The link will also lead you to information about our research and recent publications from our group  https://mindandmachine.blogs.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.  Sincerely,

 Jeff Bowers