Connectionists: 2021 Neuro-Inspired Computational Elements Conference (NICE) -- March 16-19, 2021 -- Online

Aimone, James Bradley jbaimon at sandia.gov
Sat Feb 20 22:08:09 EST 2021

The 2021 NICE Conference will be ONLINE this year, through Zoom, on Tuesday March 16-Friday March 19.

Registration is available here:

https://niceworkshop.org/nice-2021/

NICE is an annual meeting of neuromorphic computing experts from around the world, with the newest research in neural algorithms, brain-inspired artificial intelligence, neuromorphic computing architectures and applications of neuromorphic computing all discussed.  We will also have several interactive tutorial sessions for some of the largest neuromorphic platforms available to researchers today!

This will be our 8th meeting - last year's meeting was unfortunately canceled due to Covid-19.  Videos of talks from previous conferences are available at the website.  We hope that this year's online format will enable broader participation from researchers all fields and locations to join us!

NICE Organizing Committee

James Bradley Aimone, Ph.D.
Cognitive and Emerging Computing Department
Center for Computing Research
Sandia National Laboratories
Phone: (505) 284-3147  Fax: (505) 844-4728
http://neuroscience.sandia.gov