Connectionists: Deadline March 18: Opportunities to work on Fairness, Interpretability and/or Robustness in Cambridge UK

Adrian Weller aw665 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 18 14:14:35 EST 2021

Come and join the machine learning group at the University of Cambridge in
the UK to work on Trustworthy Machine Learning, with a focus on Fairness,
Interpretability or Robustness. We'll be building foundational technical
theory and methods, working with partners in specific application settings
in domains including healthcare and criminal justice. We are looking for
ambitious, creative researchers to contribute to these themes. One area of
interest is trying to ensure good performance not only of the AI system, but
human-machine teams.

Please apply by March 18 for start date Oct 1 or sooner.

Research assistant/associate https://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/28786/

Senior research associate https://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/28776/

We are always looking to connect with collaborators and stakeholders
broadly. Please be in touch if interested.

Best wishes,

Adrian

Adrian Weller

 <http://mlg.eng.cam.ac.uk/adrian/> http://mlg.eng.cam.ac.uk/adrian/