Connectionists: Last call - Exclusive PhD studentships in AI and Fintech

Dorien Herremans dorien.herremans at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 02:07:10 EST 2021

Hi all,

AI.SG is offering scholarships to top students who are interested in AI
research. My lab at Singapore University of Technology and Design, AIFi,
has positions for those interested in research on AI for finance.

Since this is an elite scholarship you can only apply if you have:
- High GPA
- Master's degree, or existing core ranked publications
(grants criteria, not mine :)

More information on the scholarship:
https://www.aisingapore.org/research/aisg-phd-fellowship-programme/

If you are interested in applying, please apply on the SUTD PhD portal and
send me your application number asap as applications are being considered
very soon.

Best,
Dorien

--
Dorien Herremans, PhD
Assistant Professor, ISTD & DAI

Singapore University of Technology and Design
Information Technology and Design Pillar
Office 1.502-18