Connectionists: Craig Boutilier @ Challenges and Opportunities in Multiagent RL

Frans Oliehoek fa.oliehoek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:08:43 EST 2021

Dear all,

After a fantastic inaugural presentation by Michael Bowling, we are
excited to announce the next speaker in our virtual seminar series on
the Challenges and Opportunities for Multiagent Reinforcement Learning
(COMARL):

Speaker: Craig Boutilier, Google Research

Title: Maximizing User Social Welfare in Recommender Ecosystems

(abstract and bio can be found below)