Connectionists: University of Luxembourg: Research Associate (Postdoc) in Machine Learning and Software Engineering

Fabrizio Pastore fabrizio.pastore at uni.lu
Mon Feb 1 12:29:25 EST 2021

Fully fundedResearch Associate (Postdoc) position in Machine Learning
and Software Engineering

At the Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust
(SnT) of the University of Luxembourg, we are looking for an excellent
PhD holder in the general areas of machine learning and software
engineering.

This is a fully-funded position for 2 years. It concerns the development
of automated techniques to support functional safety practices in
autonomous systems. The project research directions include, but are not
limited to, the automated generation of inputs to verify DNN-based
components, the interpretation and explanation of DNNs, the
identification of strategies to retrain DNNs efficiently, the
improvement of DNN robustness, adversarial testing.

The successful candidate will work with A-Prof. Fabrizio Pastore, Chief
Scientist II at SnT, and join the Software Verification and Validation
Team lead by Prof. Lionel Briand (www.svv.lu <http://www.svv.lu>).

We offer ahighly competitive salaryand an exciting international
environment.

The candidate should possess a PhD degree in Computer Science.

For further information:http://emea3.mrted.ly/2mjqo
<http://emea3.mrted.ly/2mjqo>