Connectionists: Request for info related to hardware for perceptrons

Prof Leslie Smith l.s.smith at cs.stir.ac.uk
Sat Dec 18 06:59:49 EST 2021

Dear all:

I'm writing a paper on hardware for Neural networks, and I recollect that
in the 1960's there was a discrete-transistor-sized adaptive resistor
developed for perceptrons, possibly by Rosenblatt. I can't find any record
of it, or anything in USPTO: can anyone supply me with a link or a paper
on it?

with much thanks (and apologies too: I can't currently get into my office
to look at my old papers)

--Leslie Smith

--
Prof Leslie Smith (Emeritus)