Connectionists: Postdoctoral Fellowship Opening

Christopher C. Lapish lapishc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:29:12 EST 2021

*Postdoctoral Fellowship in Computational Neuroscience*

A position is available immediately in the Lapish Laboratory at the rank of
postdoctoral fellow. This position will study how the computations that
underlie decision-making are impaired by stress and addiction. A PhD is
required in an applicable discipline (Neuroscience, Physics, Statistics,
etc.). This is an NIH grant-funded position.

An individual with experience in statistical analysis of neural data,
computational neuroscience, or a related discipline is sought. This
individual will be required to analyze existing neural data and build novel
simulations of how decision-making is impaired in the addicted brain. This
individual will work closely with the Lapish lab, and their collaborators
toward this goal.

This listing will remain open until the position is filled and applications
will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If interested in applying, please
email the following information to Dr. Christopher Lapish (clapish at iu.edu):

Curriculum Vita (CV) including publications and skills

Contact information of 3 references.

*IUPUI is committed to being a welcoming campus community that reflects and
enacts the values of diversity, equity and inclusion that inform academic
excellence. We seek candidates who will not only enhance our
representational diversity but whose research, teaching, and community
engagement efforts contribute to diverse, equitable, and inclusive learning
and working environments for our students, staff, and faculty. IUPUI
condemns racism in all its forms and has taken an anti-racist stance that
moves beyond mere statements to interrogating its policies, procedures, and
practices. We hope to identify individuals who will assist in our mission
to dismantle racism so that everyone has the opportunity to succeed at
IUPUI.*

https://jobs.sciencecareers.org/job/574566/computational-neuroscience-focused-postdoctoral-position/

--
Christopher C. Lapish PhD