Connectionists: Digital Info Day - International Master & PhD in Computational Neuroscience @ BCCN Berlin - 26.01.22

Graduate Programs graduateprograms at bccn-berlin.de
Tue Dec 7 03:37:55 EST 2021

Dear Connectionists,

Please share the following event information with anyone who may be
interested.

We at the Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience (BCCN) Berlin
will hold a hybrid "Info Day" to discuss our International Master &
Doctoral Programs in Computational Neuroscience on Wednesday, January
26th, at 3pm (CET).

The event will consist of talks by:

  * Prof. Dr. Klaus Obermayer (head of the programs)
  * Lisa Velenosi (teaching coordinator)
  * Current master and doctoral students

Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet & discuss with current
students and ask any questions or concerns that they may have.

See our website
<https://www.bccn-berlin.de/events-list/information-day-2022-international-graduate-programs-computational-neuroscience.html>
for a more detailed schedule and registration link.

Best regards and I hope that everyone is staying healthy,

Lisa Velenosi

--
Lisa Velenosi
Teaching Coordinator

Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Philippstraße 13, Haus 6; 10115 Berlin; Germany
Tel: +49 (0)30 2093 6773

Technische Universität Berlin
Marchstraße 23; Raum 5.061; 10587 Berlin; Germany
Tel: +49 (0)30 314 72006

SFB1315 - Network Outreach Coordinator
PhD & Postdoc Cohort