Connectionists: BCBL PhD and postdoc positions with Arty Samuel & Jim Magnuson

James Magnuson j.magnuson at bcbl.eu
Wed Aug 25 11:04:42 EDT 2021

Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language ( [ https://www.bcbl.eu/en | BCBL ] ):

Recruiting Postdocs and PhD students

Each of our groups (Jim Magnuson: [ https://www.bcbl.eu/en/research/research-groups/computational-neuroscience | Computational Neuroscience ] ; Arty Samuel: [ https://www.bcbl.eu/en/research/research-groups/spoken-language | Spoken Language ] ) will be recruiting a postdoc and a PhD student in 2022. BCBL provides an exceptional intellectual environment with a large group of scientists investigating spoken and written language. There are state of the art facilities, including a high-powered computing cluster, fMRI, MEG, EEG, eyetracking, and equipment for behavioral experiments. Our groups study spoken language using behavioral, neural, and computational approaches, and interact with other groups that have overlapping interests (e.g., Clara Martin: [ https://www.bcbl.eu/en/research/research-groups/speech-bilingualism | Speech and Bilingualism ] ; Nicola Molinaro: [ https://www.bcbl.eu/en/research/research-groups/brain-rhythms-cognition | Brain Rhythms and Cognition ] ).

If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please contact one or both of us ( [ mailto:j.magnuson at bcbl.eu | j.magnuson at bcbl.eu ] , [ mailto:a.samuel at bcbl.eu | a.samuel at bcbl.eu ] )