Connectionists: Seeking Scientific Software Engineer @ Tübingen

Peter Dayan dayan at tue.mpg.de
Wed Aug 4 00:34:55 EDT 2021

My lab at the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics in
Tübingen, Germany, is looking to hire a Scientific Software Engineer. We
build and test theories and computational models of neural processing,
with a particular emphasis on decision-making, learning and
representation. We are therefore looking for someone with excellent
skills and experience in programming and data analysis to help us
develop, test and implement scientific software across our
interdisciplinary projects.

Full details at:

https://www.kyb.tuebingen.mpg.de/577071/scientific-software-engineer1?c=70261

Preference will be given to applications received by September 10th,
2021.

The Max Planck Society endeavours to employ more severely handicapped
people. Applications of severely disabled persons are expressly
desired. The Max Planck Society strives for gender and diversity
equality. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds.