Connectionists: Announcement of ISCMI 2022 (Toronto, Canada)

Suash Deb suashdeb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 04:53:11 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

As already intimated that because of the circumstances beyond our control
due to the prevailing covid situation, ISCMI 2021 will have to be conducted
in *virtual mode *this year & that the deadline for the submission of
manuscripts have been extended till *30th August'21. * Hope to meet many of
you online during ISCMI21 this year   http://iscmi.us/index.html

Looking ahead, I would also like to let you know that *ISCMI 2022* will be
held (hopefully physically) in *Toronto* next year. Attached pls. find
a *preliminary
leaflet *of the same. I solicit your help in disseminating this among your
peers in advance.

As you know that *since 2017*, this conference (our flagship one) is being
held *in memory of Prof. Lotfi Zadeh* which includes among others the
annual Memorial speech in his memory, delivered by one eminent scientist in
our field  http://www.iicci.in/speakers.html

Stay safe & with best,

Suash Deb
General Chair, ISCMI 2022