Connectionists: NIH-funded course on multiscale modeling of brain circuits using NetPyNE/NEURON

Salvador Dura salvadordura at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:34:53 EDT 2021

Would you like to build a model of brain circuits but don’t know where to start?

Want to test a hypothesis or find an explanation for your experimental observations?

Our online hands-on course (May 17 to June 1, 2021) will provide you an accelerated introduction to theory, methods, and tools to build brain circuit models at multiple scales (molecular, cellular, network, system, behavior) using the NetPyNE<http://netpyne.org/> and NEURON tools. Our tutors will then work closely with you to help you develop your own model.

See all the details and how to apply here: http://dura-bernal.org/netpyne-course-2021