Connectionists: Postdoctoral Position in Cognitive Robotics at UC Irvine

Jeffrey Krichmar jkrichma at uci.edu
Tue Sep 22 00:24:20 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We have an opening for a postdoctoral scholar position in the Cognitive Anteater Robotics Laboratory (CARL) at the University of California, Irvine. The position is for research projects on neurobiologically inspired models of navigation, which are to be implemented on indoor and outdoor robots. Applicants should have a strong computer science background, robotics experience, as well as an interest in neuroscience and/or cognitive science.

The specific Federally funded projects include:
·      Cognitive Maps in Rats, Robots and Men
·      Advantages of Varying Navigational Abilities in Humans and Robots