Connectionists: [CFP] ML-RSA Workshop @NeurIPS 2020

Chhavi Yadav chhavi at nyu.edu
Mon Sep 7 13:55:05 EDT 2020

(Apologies for cross-postings)

Call for papers: ML- Retrospectives, Surveys and Meta-Analyses (ML-RSA)
Workshop at NeurIPS 2020
Virtual Workshop on 11th Dec 2020.
Website: https://ml-retrospectives.github.io/neurips2020/

# Description

The ML-Retrospectives, Surveys & Meta-Analyses @ NeurIPS
<https://neurips.cc/> 2020 Workshop is about reflecting on machine learning
research. This workshop is a new edition of the previous Retrospectives
Workshops at NeurIPS’19 <https://ml-retrospectives.github.io/neurips2019>
 and ICML’20 <https://ml-retrospectives.github.io/icml2020/> respectively.
While earlier the focus of the workshop was primarily on Retrospectives,
this time the focus is on surveys & meta-analyses. The enormous scale of
research in AI has led to a myriad of publications. Surveys & Meta-Analyses
meet the need of taking a step back and looking at a sub-field as a whole
to evaluate actual progress. However, we will also accept retrospectives.

We invite submissions from all subfields of ML. The 3 tracks are (for
details check the CFP on website
<https://ml-retrospectives.github.io/neurips2020/cfp/>):
1. Surveys
2. Meta-Analyses
3. Retrospectives

# Submission instructions

Submission Link : CMT <https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/MLRSA2020>
Page Limit : None but we expect authors to be concise.
Format : Anonymized NeurIPS 2020 style
Final Submission Deadline : Oct 23, 2020 23:59 (Anywhere on Earth)
Accept/Reject Notification : Oct 30, 2020

# Organizers

Chhavi Yadav, UCSD
Prabhu Pradhan, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems (MPI-IS)
Abhishek Gupta, Montreal AI Ethics Institute / Microsoft
Peter Henderson, Stanford University
Ryan Lowe, MILA / McGill University
Jessica Forde, Brown University
Jesse Dodge, CMU
Mayoore Jaiswal, IBM Research
Joelle Pineau, MILA / McGill University / Facebook AI