Connectionists: Open position at the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) - Text Mining Unit

Martin Krallinger krallinger.martin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:46:09 EDT 2020

Text mining and NLP position at Barcelona Supercomputing Center Text Mining
Unit.

We just opened a text mining and NLP position at our group.

Description and application form:
https://www.bsc.es/join-us/job-opportunities/23820lstmre2

We search for a technical researcher in natural language processing,
computational linguistics, language engineering, bioinformatics, medical
informatics (or equivalent) with a strong background in Machine Learning.

Key Duties:
-Design, implementation and evaluation of text mining, NLP, deep learning
and ML systems and models applied to clinical and biomedical data.
-Coordination and organization of shared tasks and evaluation campaigns
(like IberLEF, CLEF eHealth,..).
-Technical coordination and supervision of Gold Standard annotation
projects to generate high quality text corpora.

Martin Krallinger, Dr.
Head of Biological Text Mining Unit
Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC-CNS)