Connectionists: Call for Papers - ICTAS2021 International IEEE conference-Durban, South Africa EXTENSION to 31 OCT

Marcin Paprzycki marcin at amu.edu.pl
Thu Oct 15 07:27:23 EDT 2020

Hello

let us (e?)meet in Durban

Best,
Marcin Paprzycki

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Dear Colleagues

*The submission date for papers has been extended to 31 October 2020.*

*Do take advantage of this great opportunity to showcase the work you
have done using ICT especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.  We look
forward to your submissions.*

Our e*xtremely successful *conference will be running again in 2021,
please have a look on the website www.ictas.org.

We would like to request your participation in our fourth annual
Conference on Information Communications Technology and Society (ICTAS)
to be held in Durban, South Africa on March 10 and 11, 2021 at the Blue
Waters Hotel along the beautiful Durban beachfront.

This conference has a *track record of 4 years* and every single paper
presented at the past 4 conferences have been published in IEEE Xplore,
making them eligible for DHET subsidy.

Our conference is technically sponsored by IEEE and financially
sponsored by the IEEE South Africa Computer Society. All papers will be
double blind reviewed by at least two members of our international
technical committee. All accepted and registered papers will be
submitted to IEEE for potential inclusion into the IEEE Xplore digital
library (ISBN: 978-1-7281-8081-6). Our conference is Scopus indexed and
has a growing citation factor. Published papers will be eligible for
DHET subsidy.

*In the case of travel restrictions relating to the current COVID-19
pandemic, provisions will be made for virtual presentations.*

Please feel free to *distribute the attached flyer to as many colleagues
as possible*, we welcome all.

Regards

ICTAS committee