Connectionists: Postdoc and Ph.D. positions in human psychophysics and neuroimaging in Zhaoping Lab in Tuebingen Germany

Li Zhaoping li.zhaoping at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Nov 11 02:38:09 EST 2020

We have a couple of positions available now. Possible projects include,
but are not limited to, visual attention (e.g., in visual search or
object recognition experiments), visual recognition/discrimination
(e.g., in color vision, stereo/dichoptic vision, illusions in central
and/or peripheral vision), and visual adaptation. We use a variety of
techniques including eye tracking, fMRI, EEG, and other psychology and
neuroimaging methods.

Details on the postdoc position:
https://webdav.tuebingen.mpg.de/agzl/data/Postdoc_Psychophysics_July_2020.pdf
Details on the  Ph.D. position:
https://webdav.tuebingen.mpg.de/agzl/data/PhD_Psychophysics_July_2020.pdf

Our lab has an interdisciplinary team combining computational and
experimental methods,
each team member does not need to master all disciplines of methods but
our environment enables and encourages learning and collaboration between
team members.  More information of the lab's research is available at
www.lizhaoping.org

--
Li Zhaoping, Ph.D.
Prof. of Cognitive Science, University of Tuebingen