Connectionists: SBP-BRiMS'2020: Message from Conference Chair on the Coronavirus

Donald Adjeroh Donald.Adjeroh at mail.wvu.edu
Fri Mar 13 17:55:24 EDT 2020

Apologies if you receive multiple copies

Dear SBP-BRiMS community,

I am sure you are all wondering if SBP-BRiMS 2020  (http://sbp-brims.org/) will still occur or be changed in some way given the COVID-19 pandemic.  At this point, we still plan to hold an in person meeting in July.

However, the organizing committee is monitoring the situation closely.  We are also in consultation with organizers of other conferences to make sure we are considering all of the relevant issues.  More information is coming out from the CDC and WHO regularly, that we are also considering.  Should we decide that it is in the community’s best health interest to cancel, or go to an on-line meeting, we will let you know.   We will send out regular updates.

Sincerely and with all due respect,

Kathleen M. Carley

Professor, Carnegie Mellon University, PA, USA

SBP-BRIMS Conference Co-Chair