Connectionists: Master's Program 'Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition' is accepting applications for academic year 2020-2021

Zinchenko Oksana o.zinchenko at hse.ru
Thu Mar 12 06:30:32 EDT 2020

Dear all,
We would like to announce that our Master’s Program 'Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition' is currently accepting applications for new academic year 2020-2021 (National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russian Federation). Please share this information with interested students.

Our research-driven program explores cognitive psychology, cognitive neuroscience, and neuro-modelling. Taught in close cooperation with the École Normale Supérieure and Aarhus University, the program combines lectures with practical training at prominent laboratories in Moscow and at international partner institutions. Graduates work in international research laboratories and centers, at private companies focusing on user interface optimization and evaluation projects, as well as at universities and schools. They are also involved with projects on brain-computer interface development and clinical application, including pre-surgery brain mapping, neuromarketing, and usability research.
Our students work in research facilities to learn state-of-the-art methods like functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), magneto- and electroencephalography (MEG, EEG), transcranial magnetic (TMS) and electrical (TES) stimulation, eye-tracking and other.
Tuition-free places are available: all applications sent before 31st of May will be considered. Financial aid (i.e. discounts) is also available (https://admissions.hse.ru/en/graduate-apply/financial-aid).
To apply, please use this link: http://asav.hse.ru/applyma.html#en

Final application deadline is August, 14th, 2020.