Connectionists: Open Master, PhD and Postdoc positions at the "Theory of Neural Dynamics" at the MPI for Brain Research

Tatjana Tchumatchenko tat at tchumatchenko.de
Sat Mar 7 08:32:11 EST 2020

Dear friends and colleagues,

I would appreciate if you could spread the word among your students and
postdocs.

My group "Theory of Neural Dynamics" at the MPI for Brain Research is
looking for
Master Students, PhD Students and Postdocs

Master Students, PhD Students or Postdocs interested in understanding
how neuronal networks work, how they respond to stimuli and what role
connectivity and single neuron dynamics play for the activity of the
brain. Though the focus of my research is on the theory side, my lab has
close ties to experimentally oriented labs and Master projects could
include both theory and experiments. We are looking for bright and
hard-working students with a life-science or quantitative background
(physics, math, biology etc).

When applying please attach CV (with a publication record) and a current
copy of academic transcripts.

For more information, please contact Dr. Tatjana Tchumatchenko
via email tatjana.tchumatchenko at brain.mpg.de
https://brain.mpg.de/research/theory-of-neural-dynamics-group.html
www.tchumatchenko.de