Connectionists: Neuroevolution in Deep Neural Networks: Current Trends and Future Challenges

Edgar Galván Edgar.Galvan at mu.ie
Fri Jun 12 13:38:36 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Peter Mooney and I are happy to announce the first draft of our survey paper: "Neuroevolution in Deep Neural Networks: Current Trends and Future Challenges"

https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.05415

We value your comments, in particular to point out parts that we have misinterpreted or missed.

We will submit this work to a journal once we have improved it sufficiently by taking into account the feedback from the community and colleagues.

With every best wishes,
Edgar and Peter

Dr. Edgar Galvan<https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/people/edgar-galvan>
Co-head of the Naturally Inspired Computation Research Group<http://www.cs.nuim.ie/~egalvan/researchGroup/index.html>