Connectionists: 11th International Conference on Computational Creativity – Registration open

Int. Conference on Computational Creativity iccc.conference at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:09:10 EDT 2020

Dear Colleague,

we are writing you as we understand you may be interested in the next
edition of the International Conference on Computational Creativity
(ICCC’20), which will happen between 7-11 September, fully online.

Register before July 31 to get the following fees:

– Students 65€ (+10€ for extra events)

– Regular 120€ (+15€ for extra events)

https://computationalcreativity.net/iccc20/registration/

In addition to the main conference, the following events will also take
place:

– 4 Workshops:

· Casual Creators

· Future of Co-creative Systems

· Knowledge-based Systems in Computational Design

· Introduction to Generative Drawing with pencils, paper, C++ and
openFrameworks (hands-on workshop)

– 3 Tutorials:

· A Deep Dive into Latent Space: Image Generation and Manipulation with
StyleGAN2

· Building Generative Art Tools

· Quantum Algorithms for Artistic Experiences

– Doctoral Consortium (still accepting submissions:
https://computationalcreativity.net/iccc20/doctoral-consortium/)

– Sound Art Event

For more information:

https://computationalcreativity.net/iccc20/

Thank you and we hope to see you in ICCC’20!

If you wish to receive more information about ICCC’20 subscribe:

https://mailchi.mp/4eb141859ac4/iccc20registration

facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pg/computationalcreativity/

twitter – https://twitter.com/iccc_conf

instagram – https://www.instagram.com/iccc_conf/