Connectionists: Extn. of deadline lSCMl20 , in memory of life & work of Prof. L. Zadeh

Suash Deb suashdeb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 07:13:09 EDT 2020

Hello esteemed colleagues,

 Warmest  greetings. Hope all of you are well amidst the current
unprecedented global scenario. Pls. stay vigilant & take utmost care.

 Thanks so much for all your help for 7th *lSCMl20, (technically co
sponsored by  IEEE Sweden Section, IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
& IFSA), the annual flagship event of India Intl. Congress on
 Computational Intelligence & which is held  in memory of life & work of
Prof. Lotfi Zadeh * http://www.iscmi.us

 As already shared, the covid-19 pandemic had compelled us to organize
lSCMl20 in *virtual mode*.

Due to your effective promotional efforts, we have recd. very good response
for the CFP*.*

At the same time taking into account of the prevailing global academic
scenario & accordingly on numerous requests from a no. of peers, we have
extended the deadline for paper submission till *25th August, 2020*.

 Pls. share this info with your peers/students & if not already, urge them
to consider submission.

Thanks once more & with my personal best rgds to all,

Suash

General Chair, lSCMl20