Connectionists: Postdoc/Ph.D. positions available in human neuroscience/psychophysics available in Zhaoping lab in Tuebingen Germany

Zhaoping Li li.zhaoping at tuebingen.mpg.de
Tue Jul 21 07:52:37 EDT 2020

Possible projects include, but are not limited to, visual attention
(e.g., in visual search or object recognition experiments), visual
recognition/discrimination (e.g., in color vision, stereo/dichoptic
vision, illusions in central and/or peripheral vision), and visual
adaptation. We use a variety of techniques including eye tracking, fMRI,
EEG, and other psychology and neuroimaging methods.

Please see position adverts in http://www.lizhaoping.org/jobs.html

Our lab has an interdisciplinary team combining computational and
experimental methods,
each team member does not need to master all disciplines of methods but
our environment enables and encourages learning and collaboration between
team members.  More information of the lab's research is available at
www.lizhaoping.org

--
Li Zhaoping Ph.D.
Prof. of Cognitive Science, University of Tuebingen