Connectionists: ANNPR 2020 (ONLINE): Program ready, early registration ends July 31!

Schilling Frank-Peter (scik) scik at zhaw.ch
Tue Jul 14 11:27:08 EDT 2020

ANNPR 2020 (https://annpr2020.ch/), the 9th IAPR TC3 Workshop on Artificial Neural Networks in Pattern Recognition, will be held from September 2nd-4th, 2020, organized by Zurich University of Applied Sciences ZHAW (Winterthur, Switzerland).

Due to the COVID-19 situation, ANNPR 2020 will take place as online event. We are going to create an immersive and engaging virtual conference experience for our participants and sponsors.

The workshop will consist of keynote talks, several sessions for presentations of accepted papers, and a poster session. Keynote speakers are Jürgen Schmidhuber (The Swiss AI Lab IDSIA, Lugano, Switzerland), Naftali Tishby (Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel), Bernd Freisleben (University of Marburg, Germany) and Pascal Paysan (Varian Medical Systems).

In addition, there will be a dedicated applied research/industry session featuring a sponsored keynote, applied research presentations and virtual industry exhibits / booths / demos, which will provide networking opportunities.

The full conference program is now available at https://annpr2020.ch/program/

Registration, at significantly lower fees than planned, is open. Early bird registration at reduced fee is available until July 31!

Every registered participant will receive a printed copy of the conference proceedings, published by Springer LNCS, free of charge.

We look forward to an exciting workshop and to welcoming you virtually from Winterthur!

Dr. Frank-Peter Schilling (chair)

Prof. Dr. Thilo Stadelmann (co-chair)