Connectionists: Virtual Telluride Neuromorphic Engineering Workshop (July 27-31 2020)

Emre Neftci eneftci at uci.edu
Mon Jul 6 23:02:22 EDT 2020

We are happy to announce a Virtual Telluride Neuromorphic Cognition Engineering Workshop 2020 (https://tellurideneuromorphic.org/) this year in replacement of our usual Workshop in Telluride. The workshop will take place from July 27 to July 31 (8am to 10am PDT, or 17:00 to 19:00 CET).

The format will be a week of lectures and tutorials on current topics in neuromorphic engineering (two hours per day) followed by four hands-on, collaborative challenges which will be carried out in the month of August. The results of the challenges will be presented on September 10 and 11, 2020.

More up-to-date information on the list of speakers and the challenges can be found at the 2020 Neuromorphic Workshop website (https://sites.google.com/view/telluride2020/home). The workshop is free to attend and is open to everyone upon registration.

Regards,

The Telluride Neuromorphic Cognition Engineering 2020 Organizing Committee

--
Emre Neftci, PhD,
Assistant Professor,  Neuromorphic Machine Intelligence Lab (http://nmi-lab.org/),