Connectionists: DEADLINE EXTENDED: Call for papers: Special Session on Intelligent Control @ WCCI2020

Annalisa Riccardi annalisa.riccardi at strath.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 06:45:54 EST 2020

Dear Colleague,

I am glad to let you know that the paper submission deadline for the WCCI2020 now is extended to the  30th of January, 2020<https://wcci2020.org/calls/>.

https://wcci2020.org/calls/#call-for-papers

Please consider submitting a paper to our special session on "Intelligent Control: Methods and Applications". The submission to the session can be accessed via the link to the IJCNN subconference within the WCCI https://ieee-cis.org/conferences/ijcnn2020/upload.php

Best regards,

Annalisa Riccardi

Edmondo Minisci