Connectionists: Open-topic TALENT PhD fellowships at the University of Copenhagen

Isabelle Augenstein augenstein at di.ku.dk
Tue Jan 7 02:19:45 EST 2020

The University of Copenhagen has announced its fourth and final round of funding for the Marie-Curie TALENT PhD fellowship program (https://talent.ku.dk/). TALENT is a doctoral programme co-funded by the European Union, offering 74 PhD scholarships in the natural and life sciences. The call is open-topic, meaning that applicants can propose their own PhD research topic.
The application deadline is 13 February for a start date of 1 August 2020.

Candidates may not have resided in Denmark for more than a year, are expected to have documented English language qualifications, as well as a Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant area.

I am currently looking for prospective PhD students who would like to apply to the program for a PhD in natural language processing and machine learning. Since the application process requires the submission of a research proposal, please get in touch with me (augenstein at di.ku.dk<mailto:augenstein at di.ku.dk>) if you are interested in applying with me as a PhD supervisor to discuss overlaps in research interests. You can find more information on my research on my personal (http://isabelleaugenstein.github.io/) as well as my research group’s website (https://copenlu.github.io/).

———

Isabelle Augenstein, PhD
Tenure-track Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
University of Copenhagen
Universitetsparken 5, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
www: http://isabelleaugenstein.github.io/